Applied Physics: Lasers and Accelerators, Condensed Matter, Soft matter and materials science
PublisherThe Proceedings of APSAC '23 will be published by AIP https://www.aip.org/ and will be indexed in ISI Web of Science, Scopus, EI Compendex, GoogleScholar, DOAJ, EBSCO, ProQuest, ACM, DBLP etc or in the following high-quality and prestigious indexing Journals:
1. International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, https://www.amcs.uz.zgora.pl/
2. Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences (Natural Sciences Publishing)(SCIE Web of Science, Scopus, EI Compendex, Engineering Village indexed)
3. International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector
(IGI-Global) (SCIE Web of Science, Scopus, EI Compendex, Engineering Village indexed)
4. International Journal of Modern Manufacturing Technologies (ijmmt.ro) ( Scopus indexed)
Organizing Committee will send each paper to 3 independent reviewers, experts in the area of the paper. So, each paper will be evaluated by three independent experts according to the following Criteria...
Accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings. The Publisher of our Proceedings will be ...
Check our Special Sessions here
Call for Sessions
Call for Sessions, Workshops, Minisymposia
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session,
Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers:
1. A Honorarium for the Special Issue organizer (i.e. Guest Editor) provided that his Special Issue will collect a minimum of 5 registered papers.
He can use this Honorarium to travel to the conference!
2. Successful Special Session organizers will be included in the Steering Committee of the conference of the next year.
3. Successful Special Session organizers will receive a volume in Hard Copy of the Proceedings of our previous conferences.
4. Successful Special Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their Special Session by the General Chairman.
5. Successful Session organizers will be elevated to Plenary Speakers for our conference of the necxt year.
6. Their sessions and their names will appear on the web.
If the authors have already uploaded the same papers independently via the web, then, these papers cannot be considered for your Special Session, Workshop, Minisymposium.
Send us the Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics for your Special Session
by email: email@example.com like these examples