Applied Physics: Lasers and Accelerators, Condensed Matter, Soft matter and materials science
JournalsFor the APSAC 2020, the extended versions of all the presented papers will be published in one of the following Journals:
1. Mathematics - Open Access Journal, published by MDPI (Indexed in ISI (Impact Factor: 1,105), SCOPUS, EI Compendex etc..).
2. International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (Indexed in ISI (Web of Science), EI Compendex, Scopus, etc...)
3. Applied Sciences -Open Access Journal, published by MDPI (Indexed in ISI (Web of Sciences), EI Compendex, Scopus, etc...)
4. IEEE Access - Open Access (ISI (Web of science), EI Compendex, Scopus, etc...)
5. Algorithms - Open Access Journal, published by MDPI (Indexed in ISI (Web of Science), EI Compendex, Scopus, etc...)
6. The Central European Business Review (SCOPUS Indexed, etc...)
7. International Journal of Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing (SCOPUS indexed, EI Compendex indexed).
8. International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences (IET, ...)
9. International Journal of Systems Applications, Engineering & Development (IET, ...)
10. International Journal of Biology and Biomedical Engineering (Scopus, IET, ...)
11. International Journal of Mechanics (Scopus, IET, etc...)
12. International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Informatics (IET, ....)
Organizing Committee will send each paper to 3 independent reviewers, experts in the area of the paper. So, each paper will be evaluated by three independent experts according to the following Criteria...
Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to send...
The conference will take place at the Hotel Midas Rome
Proceedings will be published by the Journal of Physics of IOP and will be indexed in Web of Science (ISI), SCOPUS, EI Compendex...
Check our Special Sessions here
Call for Sessions
Call for Sessions, Workshops, Minisymposia
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session,
Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers:
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
3. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of APSAC 2020
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for the banquet
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
6. Successful Session organizers will be invited to spend one semester in the University of the organizers as Invited Professors or Invited Scholars.
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Send us the Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics for your Special Session by email: firstname.lastname@example.org like these examples