Applied Physics: Lasers and Accelerators, Condensed Matter, Soft matter and materials science
Organizing Committee will send each paper to 3 independent reviewers, experts in the area of the paper.
So, each paper will be evaluated by three independent experts according to the following Criteria
1) Relevance to the Conference Call
2) Scientific - Technical Originality, Potential Impact and Interest for the audience
3) Scientific/Technical Content And Advances Beyond The State-Of-The-Art
4) Quality of the Presentation, Clarity of the Content
5) Comments For The Authors
The reviewers are going to indicate their familiarity with the paper's subject, evaluate the paper along the aforementioned criteria. Finally, the Organizing Committee will decide what papers will be accepted. Our Score System will classify the papers as follows.
Excellent Papers: Papers of outstanding quality - top 10% of the accepted papers
Very good Papers: Papers of very good quality - in the top 20% of accepted papers
Good papers: Papers of average quality - in the top 33% of accepted papers
Fair Papers: Papers of fair quality and below acceptable threshold
(implies: Rejection) Poor Papers: Poor quality papers (implies: Rejection)
Organizing Committee will send each paper to 3 independent reviewers, experts in the area of the paper. So, each paper will be evaluated by three independent experts according to the following Criteria...
Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to send...
The conference will take place at the ....
Proceedings will be published by the Journal of Physics of IOP and will be indexed in Web of Science (ISI), SCOPUS, EI Compendex...
Check our Special Sessions here
Call for Sessions
Call for Sessions, Workshops, Minisymposia
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session,
Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers:
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
3. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of APSAC 2020
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for the banquet
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
6. Successful Session organizers will be invited to spend one semester in the University of the organizers as Invited Professors or Invited Scholars.
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Send us the Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics for your Special Session by email: email@example.com like these examples